Support in Troubled Times
This is the place to find offerings I’m developing on the fly during this critical time in our personal and global evolution.
Be sure to check here regularly for what’s on offer. Better yet, join the Our Sacred Pause Circle on Facebook. It’s a private Facebook group where we’re cultivating a fabulous community of women who value introspection, kindness, creativity and personal growth. It’s poppin’ right now, and the best place to keep up with what’s going on (especially while my website is acting up!)
It’s a lot to cope with.
It’s hard to know what to do, or how to be.
Yet if you take the time to breathe and quiet your mind, there’s a subtle undercurrent of potential and possibility at play. And it is in those moments that I become sure that this is a time of deep challenge, potent change, and in many ways unparalleled opportunity. We are in the midst of the ultimate Sacred Pause.
On an individual level there is an invitation to deep healing and discernment, so we can each choose what is essential and what can be dropped. We have a chance to consciously choose how we want to create our lives post-pandemic:
Do we go back to life and business as usual, rushing around in our hyper-speed lives that are at once over-connected yet strangely lacking in meaningful connection, leaving us to soothe ourselves with mindless consuming?
Or do we take the opportunity to reconstruct our lives around the values that are truly authentic and inspiring? Around, as Glennon Doyle suggests in her latest book, Untamed, “what is true and beautiful?” Do we see the photos of the earth restoring herself as humanity recedes into our homes and make new choices that recognize the impact of our actions on the planet? Do we see the people in the streets rallying for racial justice and discern how we will answer the call?
That kind of inquiry and discernment is at the heart of Navigating Change in Troubled Times.
While normally I focus on the challenges and transitions of midlife as the crucible for this kind of soulwork, my training as a Creative Depth Coach and SoulCollage Facilitator gives me a unique capacity to support those who are struggling in this pandemic, and guide those who want to make the most of this unprecedented opportunity for growth in powerful, creative ways.
Depth coaching and expressive art are powerful ways to process the pandemic and all its accompanying distress and disruption gently and even beautifully. This approach is extraordinarily powerful and invites you to discover deeper layers where you want to experience active change, and where blocked energy and unconscious beliefs are in your way.
You will discover healing, clarity, direction and new perspective within this work, paving the way for whatever lies on the other side of this global pause.
How does it work?
There are two components to the Navigating Change program:
- Lifetime access to “Life Essentials for Navigating Change”, a 4-module online program that gives you foundational support that is essential to finding and maintaining balance in challenging times. This program is a self-paced resource in course format which and includes workbooks, recordings, guided journeys, and creative process prompts
- Private, Creative Depth Coaching sessions, which are customized around your individual needs and intentions, bringing together multiple modalities that will offer effective and supportive experiences.
- Sessions are 75-minutes in length
- Sessions will be in person at my office (once we’re released), or via Zoom video conferencing
- Sessions roughly every two weeks, with flexibility for 3, 6, or 9 months of coaching
- Recorded sessions – An MP3 recording (and video for Zoom sessions) of each mentoring session, so you can focus on our session without worrying about taking notes. These recordings are yours, and you can listen to them as often as you wish at your convenience.
- Targeted Support calls – When something unexpected or difficult arises and you want to check in, we can arrange a brief (10 minute) support call.
- Unlimited email support – Need to make sure you’re using a process correctly, have a question or an insight you want to share? I’m always available by email, and I do my best to respond within 24 hours.
- Priority enrollment and special offers for other programs and offerings, such as Quarterly Gatherings, online and local classes and Autumn’s Pause, my fall retreat for women.
What is Creative Depth Coaching?
This particular hybrid style of coaching combines traditional coaching approaches, healing modalities and art as process, all of which are anchored in Jungian depth work, encompassing symbolic language, the subconscious, underlying structures of roles and relationships, personal mythology and archetype, as well as harnessing the power of imagination, image, and dream. The intention of the coaching process is to engage the client’s inner wisdom, support self-discovery, and promote healing.
My role as coach and my commitment to you:
- As a coach, I am committed to your goals – helping you to identify your priorities and intentions.
- As a guide, I will assist you in creating goals and structures to assist you in your process of discovery.
- As a touchstone I will create a sacred space which consists of our coaching environment and ongoing communication, and which holds trust, confidentiality and honoring.
- As a support, I will provide witnessing, feedback, ideas and process that will provide you with increased clarity, balance, integration, direction and movement.
- As a professional, I will provide a safe and confidential environment in which you can discover and transform. I will honor the ethical boundaries of holistic life coaching and expressive arts. If at any time I am concerned that the direction of the coaching is in need of additional support I will consult with you and suggest complementary or alternative support.
- As a co-creative partner I will celebrate your life unfolding in new and amazing ways!
If you would like to explore whether this program matches your needs and longings, please schedule a complementary 50-minute Transformation Pathway Session. In our time together you will:
- Explore the struggles and longings that are alive in you right now
- Discuss the many forces at play the impact women in midlife
- Discover which of the major midlife hurdles is derailing your “prime of life” experience
- Discern the most impactful thing you can do to get back in the groove of life
You can book your Transformation Pathway Session by clicking on this link.